Home

Wandavision agatha gif

Agatha Harkness GIFs - Find & Share on GIPH

1. Search, discover and share your favorite Agatha Harkness GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. agatha harkness 61 GIFs. Sort: Relevant Newest # wandavision # agatha # kathryn hahn # agatha harkness # marvel # mcu # nerdist # wandavision # agnes # look # marvel # awkward # mcu # nerdist # marvel # mcu # nerdist # wandavision # agnes # disney.
  2. The perfect Wandavision Agatha Harkness Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor
  3. The perfect Wanda Wandavision Agatha Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor
  4. The best GIFs of Kathryn Hahn as neighbor Agnes/witch Agatha in the Disney+ Marvel series 'WandaVision,' plus what we know about her character

Wandavision Agatha GIF - Wandavision Agatha Harkness

Details File Size: 3828KB Duration: 2.750 sec Dimensions: 498x351 Created: 3/4/2021, 11:58:06 P Upload GIF to Twitter. None . Log in Log out. Tweet. Tags marvel mcu nerdist wandavision agnes kathryn hahn agatha harkness agatha all along. Kathryn Hahn Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com. Dimensions: 480x357. Size: 3997.99609375KB

WandaVision predictions and reaction | Comics Amino

enjoy some lesbians. enjoy some lesbians | image tagged in gifs,lesbians,marvel,cute,wandavison,vintage | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker. by Agatha_All_Along. 102 views, 6 upvotes. share. Imgflip Pro Basic removes all ads. wandavision stream is not dead because the show is over. Mod note: xD nice meme This GIF by Nerdist.com has everything: agnes, kathryn hahn, AGATHA HARKNESS! Nerdist.com. Share Advanced agatha harkness agatha all along look marvel awkward mcu nerdist wandavision glance awk. Awkward Kathryn Hahn GIF by Nerdist.com. Dimensions: 480x268. Size: 1125.6259765625KB. Frames: 31. Catching on with the internet due to the catchy song that plays during the sequence, as well as the overwhelming popularity of WandaVision, Agatha's wink has become a popular meme online. I made Agatha's dress from Wandavision recently! 2d ⋅ tttrashley ⋅ r/marvelstudios. Agatha the bodyless , queen of legstopia. 3yr ⋅ questionablyrotten ⋅ r/confusing_perspective. I used the many faces of Agatha Harkness as expression studies! 3mo ⋅ sebastiene_art ⋅ r/marvelstudios. Agatha Christie Haul

WandaVision Wanda Maximoff Vision Marvel ScarletWitch Elizabeth Olsen Paul Bettany MCU Quicksilver Wiccan Speed Billy Maximoff Tommy Maximoff spectrum Monica Rambeau. WandaVision Star Teyonah Parris Dancing To Agatha All Along Is Honestly The Feel-Good Content I Needed Tap to play or pause GIF this will hold me over until the next WandaVision. Fan Art of Agatha Harkness for fans of WandaVision. Marvel Studios - Disney Plu Agatha Harkness. share. 2,553 views • 2 upvotes • Made by YOboy121212 1 month ago. wandavision. Add Meme Mar 5, 2021 - WandaVision Wanda Maximoff Vision Marvel ScarletWitch Elizabeth Olsen Paul Bettany MCU Quicksilver Wiccan Speed Billy Maximoff Tommy Maximoff spectrum Monica Rambeau Agnes Agatha Harkness Hydra SWORD Tyler Hayward White Visio

Wanda Wandavision GIF - Wanda Wandavision Agatha

Agatha was the biggest missed opportunity of 'WandaVision'. Welcome to Fix It, our ongoing series examining projects we love — save for one tiny change we wish we could make. A fresh new take on. just-a-fangirl7 added this GIF to a post Red in Wandavision . Agatha. marvel wanda maximoff advengers maximoff family marvel mcu wandavision wanda marvel vision wanda vision agatha all along agatha harkness agatha harkness wandavision. 24 notes. Open in app

Best Fight: WandaVision — Wanda vs. Agatha. WandaVision won b ig at the MTV Movie and TV Awards this year — not just in awards, but also in GIFs! This was the most-viewed GIF of the night. Editor's Note: We were so excited to see Elizabeth Olsen and Kathryn Hahn win the award for Best Fight Scene for their work in 'Wandavision. The Disney+ Marvel series WandaVision streamed its penultimate episode today, Previously On. Kathryn Hahn's Agatha gets a very revealing tour into the past while Elizabeth Olsen's Wanda learns. See a recent post on Tumblr from @nelliefrommars about agnes. Discover more posts about agatha all along, wandavision spoilers, agatha harkness, vision, wandavision, kathryn hahn, and agnes (Gif: Disney+/Marvel) Moments after the house forms, the Hex explodes out of Wanda, rewriting the town, Were Agatha watching WandaVision here in the real world,. 31 Of Wanda's Best Moments From WandaVision That Should Earn Elizabeth Olsen An Award I just want to fling an award at Elizabeth Olsen for Episode 8 alone. by Nora Dominic

WandaVision: It Was GIFs of Kathryn Hahn's Agatha All Alon

As we wait for the next episode of WandaVision to get into more about Agatha's whole scheme, we thought it was only right to compile a little GIF tribute to all Hahn has done so far this season. Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Pedidos de $599

10 SECRETOS que no notaste en el primer tráiler de WandaVisionwandavision spoilers | Tumblr

agnes wandavision agatha harkness wandavision bonniebirdgifs 11 notes 1 March, 202 agnes wandavision agatha harkness wandavision bonniebirdgifs 45 notes 2 March, 202 agnes wandavision agatha harkness wandavision bonniebirdgifs 37 notes 28 February, 202 Images tagged wandavision. Make your own images with our Meme Generator or Animated GIF Maker. wandavision Memes & GIFs. Make a meme Make a gif Make a chart vision crayon. by RobinLocksley. 49 views, 3 upvotes. share. It's been Agatha all along! by ChickenMemes2.0. 3,032 views, 198 upvotes, 6 comments. share. I've only had Arlo for. I made Agatha's dress from Wandavision recently! 2d ⋅ tttrashley ⋅ r/marvelstudios. Agatha the bodyless , queen of legstopia. 3yr ⋅ questionablyrotten ⋅ r/confusing_perspective. I used the many faces of Agatha Harkness as expression studies! 3mo ⋅ sebastiene_art ⋅ r/marvelstudios. Agatha Christie Haul

Agatha All Along GIFs - Find & Share on GIPH

Agatha From 'WandaVision' Has Inspired The Perfect Meme For Acting Sus. By Ani Bundel. March 2, 2021. Marvel. WandaVision isn't just Disney+'s hit new show See a recent post on Tumblr from @nelliefrommars about agnes. Discover more posts about agatha all along, wandavision spoilers, agatha harkness, vision, wandavision, kathryn hahn, and agnes WandaVision wrapped up its run on Disney+ and, TBH, the most delightful part of the fandom was seeing the queer community rally and turn out the memes and content. We live, etc. — Agatha 18. This is chaos magic Wanda, and that makes you the Scarlet Witch. — Agatha 19. You tied your family to this twisted world and now one can't exist without the other.

Agnes WandaVision Agatha Harkness Red Carpet Fashion. Oscar De La Renta, Gucci, Judith Leiber, more. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures gif owner unknown 45 | Apr 11, 2021 #wandagatha #harkximoff #wagatha #witch wives #wandavision #agatha harkness #wanda maximoff #mcu #marvel #disney plus #kathryn hahn #elizabeth olse

Shocked Kathryn Hahn GIF by Nerdist

Agatha GIFs - Find & Share on GIPH

1. #wandavision #agatha harkness #wanda maximoff #wanda x agatha #wandavisionedit #wandavision spoilers #marveledit #wvedit #mcuedit #wv spoilers #1x08 #wandavision 1x08 #mygifsets #mygifs #myedits #spoilers #i didnt see anyone gif this scene yet and the way she kept says RUNES was just sending me hgjdhfgd #its not a word a say a lot so i would.
  2. An image tagged marvel,wandavision,wandavision agnes wink,agatha all along. Create. Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. Agatha all along. share
  3. #agatha harkness #wandavision #marveledit #marvel #wandavisionedit #mcu #dailymarvel #agathaharknessedit #marvelladiesdaily #mcuedit #tvedit #kathryn hahn #loml #wanted to gif miss witch so there she is <3 #h a n d s #not to be obvious but i love her #like yes ma'am #her supremac
  4. Welcome to WandaVision. Marvel Studios' captivating new series WandaVision stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, and marks the first series from Marvel S..
  5. Tap to play or pause GIF Disney+ So, um...it was Agnes — or, more correctly, Agatha. #wandavision spoilers but agatha all along was too much of a banger to not make this .
  6. Agnes Harkness Winking, also known as Kathryn Hahn Winking, is a reaction image and video of the character Agnes, also known as Agatha Harkness, from the 2021 Marvel superhero comedy WandaVision. Online, use the moment to joke about a well-known open secret or an obvious lie

Agatha Harkness GIFs Teno

Fan Art of Agatha || WandaVision || 1.09 || The Series Finale for fans of WandaVision. Marvel Studios - Disney Plu If you're not hip to what's happening on the new Marvel x Disney+ series WandaVision then you are truly missing out on a truly great piece of nerd art and you should rectify this immediately. WandaVision isn't just a comic book TV show. It is literally the biggest television program in the world with 200% of the viewership of the other big Disney+ franchise The Mandalorian. Agatha Harkness is a witch from Salem, Massachusetts, who was accused of practicing dark magic by her own coven during the Salem witch trials.Three hundred years later in 2023, she sensed the presence of chaos magic radiating from the Hex in Westview, created by Wanda Maximoff.Unfazed by her thrall over the population, Harkness became fascinated and obsessed with harnessing Maximoff's magic

If you miss WandaVision, you're not alone. Marvel's first Disney+ series was not only a wildly entertaining ride, GIFs, and the ridiculously catchy Agatha All Along And if you haven't been interested in WandaVision, take a cue from the gif above and post your favorite characters having a happy, WandaVision's Catchy New Agatha Song Is a Vintage Bop. Mar 5, 2021 - But before I go, I feel I must know. What am I With just two episodes left to go and Agatha letting the audience in on at least one of her little secrets, WandaVision's now squarely in oh shit territory that's likely going to involve. See a recent post on Tumblr from @slytherclaw2005 about wandavision. Discover more posts about agatha harkness, wanda maximov, wanda maximoff, wandavision spoilers, vision, vision x wanda, and wandavision. Saved by El skywalker. 377. Elizabeth Olsen Gif Elizabeth Olsen Scarlet Witch Marvel Gif Marvel Avengers Wanda Marvel Best Avenger Samantha.

Boiler Room Knows What You Did Last Night – Sick Chirpse

The best Agatha Harkness memes from WandaVisio

1. 1- matching WandaVision icons (already posted but I can do more parts + more duos) 2- wanda icons . 3- vision icons. 4- wanda and vision icons (posted. can do more parts!) 5- side character icons (Agatha, Tommy and Billy, Monica, Darcy, Jimmy, Pietro etc.) please show some love and let me know if you want to see these
  2. Mar 1, 2021 - WandaVision Wanda Maximoff Vision Marvel ScarletWitch Elizabeth Olsen Paul Bettany MCU Quicksilver Wiccan Speed Billy Maximoff Tommy Maximoff spectrum Monica Rambeau Agnes Agatha Harkness Hydra SWORD Tyler Haywar
  3. অনুরাগী Art of Agatha || WandaVision || 1.09 || The Series Finale for অনুরাগী of WandaVision. Marvel Studios - ডিজনি Plu
  4. It's been Agatha all along! Gif from Giphy. The final episode of WandaVision appears to set up the Captain Marvel sequel, with Monica about to go to space
  5. Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff || WandaVision (2021) added by rakshasa. Source: JStarrC / JSC tumblr. Marvel Studios - Disney Plus. fan art. photo. elizabeth olsen. wanda maximoff. scarlet witch
  6. Before. How a strangely uncategorizable and undefinable show became the new appointment viewing. By Shirley Li. Marvel Studios. March 5, 2021. This story contains spoilers for all of WandaVision.
  7. Episode 7 of WandaVision ended with the revelation that nosy neighbour Agnes has actually been a witch by the name of Agatha Harkness all along. In episode 8, Agatha forces Wanda to relive a.

Gif: Disney+/Marvel. Agatha brings Darkhold to WandaVision as a source of information more for the audience and Wanda's benefit than anything else. While she doesn't explain that the book. 3.) Wanda and Vision. Like I said, in Infinity War I wasn't the biggest fan of either character, but that's only because they didn't get enough screen time on their own. After watching WandaVision, I get their relationship and how well they work together.It wasn't fair they didn't get to be an actual couple living together without the fear of Wanda getting caught, but I'm glad we.

#wandavision on Tumbl

#WandaVision really mashed up Full House, Family Ties, and Growing Pains in the intro and I still haven't recovered. 03:43 AM - 06 Feb 2021 Reply Retweet Favorit Lastly, in Agatha's lair, the camera clearly lingered on a glowing book. Do you think this is the Darkhold and if it is, will it carry the continuity from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Runaways, two shows that featured the book

WandaVision 's first trailer is the sort of thing that reads completely differently depending on the degree to which you're familiar with the characters' histories in the comics and how much. And with WandaVision, Marvel Studios made 9 TV episodes, intended to be released weekly and crafted with enough content to justify a week's worth of conversation. Of course, WandaVision dropped. Marvel Studios - Disney Plus 43966778. @The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon -Kathryn Hahn talks about her hairstyling disaster during quarantine, joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe in WandaVision and topping the Apple iTunes charts with Agatha All Along wandavision wandavision spoilers billy maximoff agnes wandavision agatha harkness darcy lewis monica rambeau header icons pack wandavision icons wandavision headers lockscreen wallpaper aesthetic billy and tommy tommy maximoff mcu mcu movies disney plus marvel daily marvel gif wanda maximoff vision mcu headers mcu icons darcy wandavision vision. But while the creators of those series pushed back against such show-solving, WandaVision's masterminds seemed to deliberately encourage fans to take screenshots, make GIFs, and analyze what.

The Wandavision episodes have been occuring for 7 episodes, but considering the Agatha reveal and the fact they ran out of decades, I wouldn't be surprised that the Wandavision series (as broadcasted by Wanda) is over and it will be more like a regular MCU movie. I could also see the next episode be an Agatha all Along episode though Of the many delights brought to us by Marvel's latest TV show WandaVision on Disney+, Kathryn Hahn in the role of Agnes (actually ancient witch Agatha Harkness) might be the best. @timcarvell Hahn's comedic talents have given rise to a brand new meme—Agatha Harkness winking

1. wandavision side blog would let kathryn hahn run me over wanda x agatha is the otp agatha haters dni fuck all romance except whatever the fuck that red witch and agatha (all along) from wandavision have going on. Source: ladynoblesong tag:text posts gif girlfriends wandavision episode 8 the last two... uggg the touches:tm: 258 notes Mar.
  2. Agatha winking memes. While the clip of Hahn winking was included in previous WandaVision trailers, the visual of the wink itself caught on enough that even people have no idea who Agatha Harkness.
  3. (Gif: Disney+/Marvel) WandaVision's Catchy New Agatha Song Is a Vintage Bop Just as WandaVision's stakes have grown — both literally and metaphorically — the show's begun.

WandaVision // 1.07 // Breaking the Fourth Wall Who's been messing up everything? It's been Agatha all along. Who's been pulling every evil string? It's been Agatha all along. She's insidious. Ha-ha!.. WandaVision brings back some familiar faces, most notably Captain Marvel's BFF Monica Rambeau, and Jimmy Woo, the latter of whom you may remember from Ant-Man. The show's real joy, however, is seeing Olsen and Bettany's characters fleshed out. And, of course, the revelation that is Kathryn Hahn as Agnes - aka the villainous witch, Agatha Harkness - 4 times Agatha loved Y/n and 1 time she hurt Y/n. #Agnes #agatha harkness #agnes x reader #agnes x femreader #agatha harkness x reader #agatha x femreader #Agnes/Agatha #wandavision #Wandavision fanfic #My tears are for you See all. 30 notes. lilian-maximoff. Follow. Wandavision Characters react: To a day in. GIF by blondebrainpower

WandaVision MCU Explained: Who Is Agatha Harkness Really

Last week, WandaVision revealed that wacky neighbor Agnes (the incredible Kathryn Hahn) is actually the powerful witch Agatha Harkness, as fans have theorized since the start of the season Agatha Harkness and Project Cataract WANDAVISION Funko figures revealed. Just a few weeks ago, Funko unveiled new WandaVision Pop figures of Pietro Fake Pietro/Fietro as well as Wanda and Vision's children Billy and Tommy in their Halloween garb, the latter of which will be available as an online Spring convention exclusive through Amazon wandavision wanda maximoff wanda maximov wanda and pietro wanda marvel Elizabeth Olsen evan peters vision x wanda wandavison spoilers agatha harkness agatha wandavision x reader marvel marvel x reader captain america x reader steve rogers should've known part 11 the scarlet witch MCU mcu x reade Kathryn Hahn as Agatha Harkness in WandaVision. Photograph: Marvel Studios. Wanda also has her alienation to deal with - a former bad guy, no natural allies, not from the US Welcome to The Daily Stupid, where we cover some of the dumbest and most idiotic things happening around the world and on the internet. Today, we've got more stupid including WandaVision writer Jac Schaeffer, blogger Wynter Mitchell-Rohrbaugh, Oprah memes, and President Joe Biden

ENLARGEMENT STUDIOS presents An EXPANSION+ original WANDAVISION (PART THREE): THE WIDE WITCH WAR It was the late 1600s, a dark night in the woods, not too far from Salem, Massachusetts. A makeshift pyre was made in a small clearing, and there was a woman tied to it, yelling for help Kathryn Hahn was on Late Night with Seth Meyers to talk WandaVision, Agatha Harkness, and fostering kittens. That last one might just be her acting on WandaVision, It Was GIFs of Kathryn.

Kathryn Hahn Marvel GIF by Nerdist

Wanda reading from the Darkhold. (Gif: Disney+/Marvel) Agatha brings Darkhold to WandaVision as a source of information more for the audience and Wanda's benefit than anything else. While. WandaVision: 'Snoopers gonna snoop' meaning. At the very end of WandaVision episode 7, Monica Rambeau discovers Agatha Harkness' basement (and potential witches lair). Monica is caught.

Agatha Harkness in 2021 | Marvel series, Marvel cinematic

WandaVision Memes & GIFs - Imgfli

Kathryn Hahn Wandavision Agnes Agatha Harkness wandavision episodes Agatha all along my gifs my edits khedits wvedits mcu don't touch that dial Anonymous Hii just wanted to say hope it's cool that I have your very recent Kathryn Hahn edit as my wallpaper since she's so pretty I love it ready to comply; hello everyone, so.. since endgame i have been struggling to gif because my main source of inspiration , tony, has died. i've been switching between being active for couple of days to semi hiatus for over a year now, still trying to find a reason to gif and express my feelings towards mcu and all those characters that i.

#wizard of oz on Tumblr

Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff in WandaVision Episode 9! Saved by å∫ex¡s. 24. Marvel 3 Captain Marvel Captain America Marvel Comics Wanda And Vision Disney Plus Elizabeth Olsen Doctor Strange Scarlet Witch Filter: 4K Ultra HD WandaVision Wallpapers. 1 Wallpapers. 67 Mobile Walls 5 Art 18 Images 12 Avatars 17 Gifs. Sorting Options (currently: Highest Rated) Finding Wallpapers. 3840x2160 - Women - Cosplay. Oreskis. 3 571 1 0. Girl Scarlet Witch WandaVision Woman Wandavision Agatha Harkness In 2021 Marvel Female Characters Wanda And Vision Best Superhero . Zombie Bites Saturday Sketch Silver Age Agatha Harkness Silver Age Agatha Superhero Comic . Wandavision Episode 9 Gif By Lornaria In 2021 Scarlet Witch Elizabeth Olsen Scarlet Witch Marvel And Dc Superheroe Ama Agatha Harkness kimdir ve WandaVision ve MCU'daki önemi nedir?. MCU'nun Yeni Projesi WandaVision. WandaVision 15 Ocak 2021'de Disney+'da prömiyer yaptı.. Covid-19 salgını sayesinde, Temmuz 2019'da Spider-Man: Far From Home'dan bu yana Marvel Sinematik Evreni'nin en yeni projesi oldu

That EVIL AGATHA got her very own song in WANDAVISION Episode 7!! It's quite creepy and fun at the same time!Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com.. Joke's on us. In the finale, Fietro is revealed to be nothing more than an aspiring actor named Ralph Bohner (groan), whom Agatha Harkness merely spellbound into doing her bidding and posing as. Spoilers for ALL of WandaVision so far. Let's pull an Agatha Harkness and breakdown why. I'm exaggerating only a little bit with the gif choice, but the next episode does change gears. Yeah, WandaVision was last week's news, but we've been busy recollecting our lives after being half captive for months on end, so the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen could live out one last lucid sex dream. And in a stray from the norm, we're going from best to worst

Shop high-quality unique Wandavision Agatha All Along T-Shirts designed and sold by artists. Availa.. It Was GIFs of Kathryn Hahn in WandaVision All Along God bless Agnes, just having a gas! the hahnaissance 2/23/2021 Just As Planned, Marvel Releases 'Agatha All Along' Song From WandaVision. Agnes tells the twins to not be afraid of her as she won't bite... but in an interview she admitted to having bitten a kid once, the reason of which is not s.. (The following contains spoilers for the seventh episode of WandaVision, Breaking the Fourth Wall.). Viewers of WandaVision were gifted with a new earworm on Friday courtesy of actress Kathryn Hahn.No, not the episode's main title theme, a The Office-esque ditty that set the tone well for the episode's faux documentary style sitom send-up.No, I'm talking about the song that came at. CNN —. Agatha All Along, the catchy tune from episode seven of WandaVision, is now on Spotify. (If you haven't seen the episode, here's your spoiler warning.) The song premiered.

WandaVision Source. Welcome to WandaVision Daily, your number one source for everything Wanda Maximoff and Vision related. We track #wvsource and #wandavisionedit. Please, follow us! — Now on Disney+. Marvel Studios' captivating new series WandaVision stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, and marks the first series from Marvel Studios. During last week's episode 7, we got much more than fan service and GIFs, we got a whole-ass theme song for the character Agnes who was revealed to be the witch Agatha Harkness from the comic books. Fans had been theorizing for weeks that Harkness was Agnes' true identity, so that didn't come as a complete shock Forget Cyclops and Jean Grey — Wanda and Vision are one of the most enduring relationships in the comic books. And regardless of their on-again, off-again status, they manage to do a bunch of coupley stuff, like get married, have children, and, um, more. 4. Scarlet Witch is one of Marvel's most powerful characters Agatha is most likely keeping her here for some reason but probably not with Evil attentions. She's keeping check on everything before things get out of control. She aged up the kids because they woudn't stop crying, and got between rembeaux and Wanda

Perhaps the most memorable reveal from WandaVision was the revelation that sassy best friend Agnes (Kathryn Hahn) has actually been Agatha All Along. The show-stopping number captured the audience's imagination, and for the week of February 22 nd , a lot of us were just sort of humming it non-stop Except we saw Agatha controlling, if not outright creating, Pietro during the Agatha All Along montage. Yeah, they made it seem like he's either someone Agatha is working with (likely from this universe) who she disguised, or he's just a creation of Agatha's In other words, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Magic (tentatively slated for release on March 25, 2022) is the closest thing we will get to a WandaVision Season 2. Further discussing the connection between these two MCU properties, WandaVision director and showrunner Jac Schaeffer told Variety: From where I'm sitting, it's been very organic.The acceptance arc was the point of WandaVision. WandaVision episode 8 has changed what we know about Wanda Maximoff by adding an origin of magic powers and Infinity Stone experimentation. But what is a Scarlet Witch? Why is Agatha Harkness so. Plot. In the fictional WandaVision program, now set during the 1980s/early 1990s, Wanda Maximoff and Vision struggle to stop their newborn sons Billy and Tommy from crying. Their neighbor Agnes arrives to help look after the boys, but appears to break character and asks Maximoff if they should redo the scene. Vision questions Maximoff about Agnes's behavior, but they are interrupted when Billy.