Home

Can I drink coconut water while taking antibiotics

In the subject of interaction with medicines, it is not only coconut water that can be an issue. There are several other combinations between drinks and medicines that interacts such as between ferrous and milk, anti-cholestoral drug (atorvastatin) and grapefruit juice and warfarin with green tea Yes, you can safely drink The best, ***** ***** is the 100% natural, with no added sugar or other preservatives or coloring. Coconut water has the ability to rehydrate you very quickly because it is readily absorbed into the body. In fact, coconut water is recognized as more hydrating than pure water

The effect of drinking coconut water with medicines

I was put on antibiotics for possible sibo

Coconut water is the translucent, or semi-clear, liquid inside a young coconut. Find out the health benefits and risks associated with coconut water Calcium can interfere with the effectiveness of thyroid medication. Wait at least 4 hours after dosage to drink any calcium-rich beverages. Caffeine (including coffee, green tea, and energy drinks

Antibiotics & dairy products. Quinolone antibiotics like Cipro (ciprofloxacin), levofloxacin and Avelox (moxifloxacin), and tetracyclines like Vibramycin (doxycycline) and Minocin (minocycline), bind to the calcium in dairy-based foods and beverages. Dairy products and other calcium-rich products decrease the absorption of these antibiotics from the gut, which may lead to treatment failure. Drink it early morning on an empty stomach: Drinking coconut water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach can help in many ways. Correspondingly, how much coconut water a day is healthy? In human terms, it would be equivalent to a 150-pound (68-kg) person consuming 91 ounces (2.7 liters) of coconut water per day

Drinking coconut water can save your body from various health related problems. Pain in throat while drinking water 8675 Views I am having pain in throat while drinking water or yawning . I am taking antibiotic axe 500 but not getti Read More. 103 fever after covid vaccine. When taking ciprofloxacin, you will want to be mindful of what you eat and drink as there may be harmful consequences when some are mixed with this drug. Caffeinated Foods and Beverages You should avoid caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea, soft drinks and energy drinks when taking ciprofloxacin Drinking coconut water while you are pregnant will give a clear and reasonable skin tone to your baby. Fact : Mere usage of coconut water will not make your infant's skin fair and clear. Your child's skin and health will depend on numerous elements consisting of hereditary, nutrition, parents' health, and more But if you're allergic to coconut, you shouldn't use coconut oil or drink coconut water. Your doctor can suggest a variety of other treatments, including antibiotics, to help relieve your symptoms...

The FDA warns: Don't drink alcohol while taking metronidazole and for at least one full day after finishing the medicine; together alcohol and metronidazole can cause nausea, stomach cramps. That's why it's important to inquire with your pharmacist and/or physician prior to selecting a probiotic food. One can often avoid such problems by consuming dairy a few hours apart from antibiotics or even selecting non-dairy sources of probiotics such as coconut milk kefir

Truth or Myth. There is a traditional belief that consuming coconut, including the water, white brown part or the milk, reduces the potency of medications. Some people believe it contains bioactive substances that neutralize certain chemical constituents in medicines and as a result, should not be taken while one is on medications No. Coconut water has a great electrolyte content and is awesome, but no benefits have been seen specifically for cold & cough. That said, coconut water is nature's gatorade, without the salt, sugars, colors, stabilizers & artificial taste. Colds and the flu are caused by viruses, so stay away from antibiotics as a first step Hence, you can drink milk even when you are taking antibiotics unless you experience any side-effects like nausea or loose stools. And if you suffer from any such complications, include curd in. It should be an integral part of any healthy diet. Coconut water is a natural energy drink. No need for drinks like Gatorade or Powerade. Replace them with the healthy alternative that is coconut water. Coconut water products Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water, Natural Flavor, 11.2-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12) Amazon Price: $21.69 List Price: $25.0 Antibiotics, disease, infections, and poor diets can upset this delicate balance. While this fermented drink has a lot going for it, there can be side effects for some people, including: and stocked up on the goat milk and coconut water versions, kombucha, fermented foods, even my own homemade water kefir in the hopes of healing my gut.

roll by taking the bottom corner and tucking it under

Drink coconut water. It is an excellent natural food remedy for gastritis. It gives the stomach necessary rest and provides vitamins and minerals; After fasting or if you can not keep fast, take smaller meals and in between take milk or plain yogurt drinks (buttermilk) Take 500mg of turmeric with each meal up to 4 times in one da Drinking while on avamys Download Here Free HealthCareMagic App to Ask a Doctor All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice However, coconut water does have sugar content, so make sure to take this - and the calories that come with it - into account when drinking it (so, although it can occasionally replace regular water, we wouldn't recommend drinking only coconut water). One thing to take into account is that certain brands may add further fruit sugar or even.

Coconut water is a good option for natural electrolyte drinks. It is considered that coconut water's nutrient composition is equal to traditional sports drinks. Although, there are some differences also. Coconut water contains fewer carbohydrates and less sodium which are the main nutrients needed for long workouts Is coconut water ok to drink while on Xarelto. Votes: +0. CO. Cody grip cap man 5 Oct 2019. Xarelto is effected by different foods that are eaten. Foods that are natural blood thinners cause the Xarelto to be more active. Things like Bengay muscle cream can also cause a reaction. If you think you can eat anything you want you are risking your life

1. Drink it straight up. If regular water feels too dull and you have a hard time hitting your daily hydration goal, consider switching things up with coconut water. Coconut water has a. Coconut water is not only beneficial for breastfeeding mothers but also for pregnant women and everyone in the family. The drink is highly balanced packed with nutrients, and contain very low sugar. Coconut water is very dehydrating, it quenches thirst fast. Drinking coconut water while breastfeeding will increase the number of electrolytes. So, while there's some evidence suggesting coconut water may be comparable to having a sports drink, there's also evidence that coconut water may be no more effective than drinking plain water. The potassium contained in coconut water can be a benefit to you. Americans typically don't get enough potassium. However, coconut water also contains. Can it is safe to drink coconut water & eating banana while taking potassium supplemt called perindopril (10mg)to treat high b.P. 1 doctor answer • 2 doctors weighed in A 34-year-old female asked Avw. Sep 11, 2012. #12. I've only tried coconut water a few times while on vacation in Trinidad, and it was real, fresh coconut water. Was actively flaring at the time, so it would be hard to tell, but I don't think I had any adverse reactions to it. I did find it a little too sweet for my liking but it was refreshing in small quantities

COCONUT WATER: User ratings for effectiveness, side

Coconut water — also sometimes called coco water — pairs well with grape, as grape and coconut create a delicious mix. You can also add it to a smoothie. If you looking for a great way to boost your digestive and immune systems, then eating and drinking probiotic foods is the way to do it The best time to have coconut water. Unlike other drinks, there's no one best time to have coconut water. You can enjoy it during the day and even at night, but drinking it at some specific times does certainly help. Drink it early morning on an empty stomach: Drinking coconut water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach can help in. 1.4 Has Antioxidant Properties. 1.5 Other Benefits Of Coconut Water. 2 Risks of Coconut Water. 2.1 Not All Brands Are Created Equal. 2.2 Too Much Can Fill Your Baby Up. 2.3 Make Sure You're Only Feeding Your Baby Coconut Water. 2.4 Babies Under 6 Months Old Are At An Increased Risk Of Having An Allergy Too much of coconut water consumption can be dangerous. Drinking too much of it can have laxative effects on your digestive system . Since coconut water is a natural laxative, it might not be suitable for some people who have problems with their bowel movements. Hence, care should be taken before consuming a large amount of coconut water

COCONUT WATER: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions

Drinking regular water is definitely refreshing, but not nearly as yummy as sipping on coconut water. Or a cocktail. We already have you covered with some seriously good La Croix cocktails , but we wanted to take your healthy hydrating to the next level by giving you 14 of the best coconut water cocktails that are sure to have you feeling cool. Moderation is always the key when it comes to taking a healthy diet. You can drink up to one to two glass of coconut water a day. Prefer to consume fresh coconut water from young coconuts over packaged coconut water. Use a clean straw or pour it into a glass and drink. Do not consume coconut water if you react to it or dislike its taste Take a very high-quality probiotic (I used this one) to help repopulate the healthy bacteria in your digestive tract. You can also eat fermented foods like kimchi and sauerkraut. Coconut water is great for replenishing electrolytes still. For that first day-of and 3-4 days after, stick with light foods, things that are easy to digest

What should you eat and avoid while taking antibiotics

While natural coconut water is low in sugar and has virtually no fat, coconut milk has high saturated fat content. Coconut water is usually consumed as a refreshing drink, while coconut milk is a common ingredient in Asian and Pacific Island recipes, such as curries, pudding, coconut rice, and piña coladas (in the form of coconut cream) Ozone, or O3, is oxygen with an extra molecule, and it's what lightning creates, in the sky, to clean the atmosphere. It is used in many medical and industrial uses, as well, and in oral surgery and other dental treatments, it can kill harmful microbes without toxic effects

Many pregnant women complain about indigestion and heartburn. Drinking coconut water lowers the acid level of the stomach, preventing heartburn, indigestion, and sour stomach before they start. Enjoy half a cup of coconut water before meals. 8. Prevents Constipation. You can't beat coconut water while looking for what to take for constipation Consumption of coconut water should be restricted to intestine tolerance. The intestine is the maximum quantity of coconut water you can drink you'll drink while not loose stools. It may be different with every individual and will increase with regular use of coconut water. You will see this coconut water as a clear drink Posted July 29, 2012. During the Whole 30 they advise to drink it very moderately and just stick to plain water. Add lemon or lime to it. Even fruits and mint. Try drinking some Kambucha instead. So much better for you and super yummy! You don't need all that extra sugar in coconut water. Link to post Coconut water naturally contains sugar, sodium, magnesium, and potassium. Coconut water may be an option for hydration, although there is no evidence that it is better than a sports drink for exercise hydration, or better than water for diarrhea hydration. Coconut water is the clear water found inside young coconuts

Coconut water after hysteroctomy - Doctor answers on

In coconut water fast, the only thing you consume is young coconut water, plain (filtered) water, and if you like fresh coconut meat. Try this for three days or the length of time you desire for your fast. Note that drinking too much coconut water, beyond the bowel tolerance, can also loosen the bowels as coconut water is a natural laxative So I'm hooked on this stack of pills and coconut water. The best method for me is to take B Vitamins, NAC, and Vitamin C along with coconut water before going out, drinking a bit of water between my several beers, and then taking the pills with my coconut water when I get home to prevent the hangover. Leaving the pills out on the. Fasting is a great way to do a body detoxification. It will help you get rid of all the toxins accumulated in your body. During the fast, you'll be eating light food and drinks and that will have put minimum pressure on your digestive system. Coconut water fasting will help you heal your body and at the same time remove all the toxins in your body. Coconut water fasting is done by drinking.

Health Benefits and Risks of Coconut Wate

1. How Much Coconut Water to Drink While Expecting? Excess of anything can do more harm than good. Thus, having more than one coconut's water isn't recommended. Just have a single coconut's water in the morning and you are good to go on about your day. Taking this electrolyte rich water on an empty stomach at the start of your day helps with.
  2. C
  3. Coconut water is a very filling and naturally sweet drink. Having a sweet beverage once in a while can reduce cravings for other unhealthy sweets. A cola-based drink or a piece of cake made with refined flour can do so much damage to the body by increasing blood sugar levels
  4. While this one isn't exactly coconut water, it's a good option if you're looking for a coconut-y drink that's lower in calories and sugar than a bottle of regular coconut water, says Blechman

The coconut palm, Cocos nucifera, is a member of the family Arecaceae (palm family).This amazing tree of life as it is called is found throughout the tropic and subtropics and is well known for its incredible versatility as can be seen in the many domestic, commercial, and industrial uses of its different parts such as the husk, oil, water and copra Water kefir grains can be used to culture sugar water, juice or coconut water, while a milk kefir is made from white, fluffy grains that feed on milk lactose. Water kefir does contain fewer strains of bacteria and yeasts than milk kefir, but water kefir typically contains a lot more beneficial bacteria than yogurt or buttermilk I'm a very healthy young looking 80 years old woman struggling with Diverticulitis for years. I refuse to take antibiotics for a couple of years now. I know now that stress brings the attacks on. I read it all and found a lot of good information. Questions. Coconut water good. Or is it only coconut water kefir 2. Coconut water decreases the odds of muscle cramps. Pregnancy makes cramps in your legs more likely, which can make it difficult to sleep at night. A glass of coconut water every day, however, can decrease your odds of experiencing this particular pregnancy discomfort. 3. Decrease your odds of kidney stones during pregnancy with coconut water

7 Drink And Drug Interactions To Watch Out Fo

1. 1. For Digestion. Digestion is also counted among the benefits of drinking coconut water on an empty stomach. Problems such as stomach upset, diarrhea, acidity, and constipation can occur as digestive health worsens. Research related to coconut water has said that it can prevent diarrhea and stomach flu
  2. Depending on the brand, an 8 oz. cup of coconut water will have between 7 and 15 grams of net carbohydrates, making it not an ideal beverage choice while in ketosis. And it makes sense; coconut water is basically like a natural sports drink that can help replenish lost electrolytes and provide hydration from a workout, especially potassium
  3. Drink one glass every two hours until diarrhoea stops and drink coconut water and pineapple juice (stops dehydration and cleanses the colon). Cleanse the Colon Colon cleaning is among the most useful treatment for intestinal detoxification which can get all the parasitic organisms out of the body
  4. Drinking excess coconut water may cause the newborn to be born with a cough and cold problem. Precautions to take while drinking coconut water during pregnancy: The following are some precautions that should be taken to ensure. That the coconut water is healthy for you and your baby: Drink coconut water in moderation only

4 Foods That Can Mess With Your Meds - MedShado

Many pregnant women complain about indigestion and heartburn. Drinking coconut water lowers the acid level of the stomach, preventing heartburn, indigestion, and sour stomach before they start. Enjoy half a cup of coconut water before meals. 8. Prevents Constipation. You can't beat coconut water while looking for what to take for constipation. Boosts milk production. Consuming coconut water while breastfeeding is a sure way to increase milk supply. This is one of the reasons you need to consider taking coconut water for breastfeeding. I loved drinking coconut water while I was nursing my babies, and its one of the reasons I never struggled with low milk supply The coconut water is a huge hit. They've got the coconut and fresh, and all four girls have spent their first 27 minutes in the brooder within 12 inches of the coconut water, and keep returning to the waterer to suck more down. May 14, 2014. #10 3. Along those same lines, coconut water soothes the stomach. In addition to offering some relief from actual vomiting, coconut water can quell a queasy tummy and lessen the symptoms of nausea. This is why you will find quite a few women drinking coconut water during pregnancy. 4. Coconut is known to be a mild laxative 3. Take Probiotics. Research shows that probiotics or helpful good bacteria can help tackle symptoms of diverticulitis and may even prevent it. 6 The growth of harmful bacteria may play a role in diverticular disease by increasing inflammation. On the other side, the presence of good bacteria can help decrease the growth of harmful bacteria and control inflammation in the colon

How much coconut water can you drink a day

1. While it's most commonly made with cow or goats milk it can also be made with other forms of milk and milk substitutes, such as coconut milk, soy milk and even sugar water. As a result of the fermentation process in making kefir, people who are lactose intolerant can also drink kefir
  2. ant), bacterial fragments released called LPS can then cause major immune responses, and create a lot of inflammation in your gut, and.
  3. Coconut water is a nutrient rich fluid which is found in young coconuts. It is also sometimes known as coconut juice, and it is a popular food in many regions of the tropics, where coconuts are grown. Outside of the tropics, some markets carry pasteurized canned or bottled coconut water, and sometimes it is also possible to buy whole young coconuts which can be sliced open for their coconut water
  4. Why is water okay to drink while I'm fasting? Water hydrates your veins. Hydrated veins are easier to find. And that means easier to draw from. Drink plenty of water before having any blood test. How long do I have to fast for a blood test? It depends on the test. Fasting for a lab test typically lasts eight hours
  5. We do not suggest drinking the Coconut Water if any of these symptoms are present. Over time, many factors including diet, aging, antibiotic use, travel, medications, illness, stress, and hormonal changes, can disrupt intestinal balance. Probiotics help level the playing field of good and bad bacteria. While shipped to consumers at room.

Coconut Water During Fever - Sir Can I Drink Coconut Water

1. Coconut water can also be used directly on the face, for skin hydration. Coconut water has been used for re-hydration and as a health and beauty aide in tropical regions around the world for centuries. More Coconut Water Health Benefits at a Glance: Low in Carbohydrates ; 99% Fat Free - Contains No Cholesterol ; Low in natural occurring suga
  2. utes, and then strain the tea. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the tea, stir, and drink to help treat indigestion and diarrhea
  3. Coconut water contain a fatty acid called lauric acid which has natural conditioning properties. Lauric acid strengthens the roots and hair proteins therefore preventing your hair from breaking. Take some coconut water and mix with some yoghurt. Use this to massage on the scalp and hair. Wash after one hour
  4. Coconut water is a relatively low-calorie drink with far less sugar compared to many soft or fizzy drinks. Natural coconut water that has been harvested straight from the nut is the best choice. Canned and cartoned versions have generally been processed by heat treatment or pasteurisation to extend their shelf life. Always check the label and.
  5. Coconut water can replenish electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium that many sports drinks offer athletes, according to Dance Magazine. Drinking coconut water is not only good for you, but it is a healthier alternative than those sugary sports drinks. According to Environmental Nutrition, many celebrities are beginning to advocate coconut water and it
  6. Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered. 27 years experience Internal Medicine. Drink water: I am not aware of any limitations in drinking water while taking Pantoprazole or having symptoms of gastritis. . Send thanks to the doctor. A 50-year-old female asked

What Is a Safe Diet While Taking Ciprofloxacin

Among other things, to drink coconut water young people can also help overcome the toxic effect of the sulfa and other antibiotics, so these drugs more quickly absorbed by the blood. d. Wash your face with coconut water continuously every day to cure or eliminate acne, dark spots, wrinkles on the face that came early, dry skin, and face became. The coconut water is tastier as well as healthier, and this is also beneficial for your skin and hairs so that you can drink this daily; make sure always drink fresh coconut water rather than canned coconut water. Benefits of Drinking Coconut Water Daily. Here in this article, we are going to mention 10 surprising benefits of drinking coconut. The benefits of drinking coconut water daily can help you with weight loss, migraines and better digestion. It can even help lower things like your cholesterol and blood pressure. This is despite the fact that it doesn't taste as nice. At least not as nice as some of the other healthy drinks on the market

4. Misconception: Drinking alkaline or coconut will help a hangover. Facts: Drinking alcohol causes dehydration, which can lead to headaches, nausea and other morning after symptoms. While alkaline or coconut water will help rehydrate the body, plain water does the job just as well (and perhaps even better because it is less expensive). 5 While most of us have seen coconut water around, as it is a fairly new option that can be found readily available that can also replace electrolytes while staving off dehydration. Most coconut waters tend to be straight from the source - often Thailand - and are not filled with additives or other types of naughty ingredients

Research has shown that coconut water can lower blood sugar levels and improve other health markers in diabetic animals (8, 9, 10).In one study, diabetic rats treated with coconut water maintained. I can't drink any normal juice without pain, I can't drink water without pain, and things like tea makes me want to vomit. So, surprise-surprise, I'm pretty dehydrated. I've got REALLY dry skin, my lips are always dry, my mouth is getting dry, and I've been having a hard time losing weight, since my body wants to hold onto anything it can Precautions To Take While Consuming Coconut Water When Breastfeeding Tender coconut is a green-colored drupe with distinguished nutritional, therapeutic, and medicinal properties. Coconut water has myriad uses, be it for general refreshment, treating dehydration, or folk-healing of ailments (1) Also, drinking coconut water helps in fighting exhaustion, fatigue, and is one of the best energy boosting drinks. 3. Pre and Post-meals. Coconut water is a refreshing drink, and acts as a health enhancer if consume pre- and post meals. Drinking coconut water pre-meals can make you feel fuller and prevents overeating and weight gain problems

Coconut Water Can Replenish Electrolytes Subrata Dutta/iStock After a bout of severe diarrhea , a common Crohn's symptom, you may need a little more punch than just plain old water And, aside from post-exercise, coconut water can also help replace fluids after having diarrhea. Other healthy coconut water benefits include: Heart Health. In this study, participants who drank coconut water, as well as a mixture of coconut water and mauby (a tree-bark beverage), experienced a drop in blood pressure. Blood Sugar + Diabetes You should always take fresh green coconut water and not buy the packaged one. Never make the folly of relying on whatever is mentioned on the label as it is not true. Pregnant women can drink coconut water but should not believe the popular myths attached to drinking coconut water. It is a hydrating drink, but not a magical potion

8. Make a Coconut Lemonade. Beat the heat — and hydrate while you're at it — with some refreshing coconut water lemonade. Just mix up four cups of coconut water, five tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and three tablespoons of agave nectar for a tasty summer drink to cool you off ASAP. 9 Nothing beats fresh coconut water. Yet, as many people noted above, the conundrum of shipping coconut water (98% water / 2% nutrients on average) across the globe in plastic or tetra packs is an environmental step backwards. To give fans of coconut water (myself included) that live in non-tropical regions of the world, we created CocoHydro Drink close to 1.5-2 litres of coconut water in a day. This may vary based on age, body type and season you do fasting. It is best to cut a fresh coconut and drink water rather than storing it at one go. In addition to coconut water, you will have to drink a good amount of water too as coconut water is diuretic

While coconut milk is the fatty white liquid extracted from mature coconut meat, coconut juice is its fat-free opposite. It's literally 95 percent water. The Los Angeles Times reports that coconut water has recently become a health fad in the United States, acquiring a reputation for being nature's sports drink and a tropical. Your point is valid that don't drink food in liquid form. So don't make apple juice out of apples. But coconut water is coconut water. As long as you can take it out of raw coconut, I don't see a problem. Don't take it out of all those packages which despite their claims of nothing added must do something to the water U can also try Coco Lite brand. But drink it in moderation ok! . In moderation.. I will leave it outside for a while before drinking so it is not too cold.. Coconut water can drink in 3rd trimester but not sure if mr coconut is ok. Have to see what coconut they uses. While coconut water is healthy, coconut milk can lead to serious health conditions. If you are a diabetic and are suffering from serious kidney problems, it is better for you to avoid drinking coconut water to the maximum possible extent. Keep the above tips in mind and do observe the above precautions to take the maximum health benefits that. If you bring coconut water with you during exercise, try to consume it with something salty, or just add about 1/2 teaspoon salt, to balance out your electrolytes. Sodium lost in sweat can range from about 300 mg to 7,000 mg depending on the temperature, exercise duration, and saltiness of your sweat, so keep in mind that there are no blanket.

Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy: Pros and Con

Giving coconut water can restore the electrolyte balance and provide the much needed energy to the baby. Helps in treating cholera: If your baby has cholera induced diarrhea, giving her coconut water can help keeping her hydrated and replenishing the lost minerals and vitamins in the body. Nariyal paani being sweet in taste is well accepted by. Additionally, the water from coconut may not only act as an antibiotic but it can also rehydrate the body. Therefore, a simple remedy for Intestinal Worms is to mix one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil into a cup of Coconut Water and drink it daily for at least three days The best natural remedy for this is to drink coconut water. As soon as we drink it, the body becomes hydrated. At the same time, the amount of magnesium is low in patients suffering from migraine, while coconut water is the main source of magnesium. Therefore, drinking coconut water can provide some relief to migraine problems. Balanced pH Levels While recuperating from Covid 19, along with taking doctor-prescribed medication, it's important to consume nutritious food as well. Drinking coconut water, milk, fresh juice, kadha. On May 27th I started taking antibiotics as advised by my doctor, Day 1 I felt little dizzy and tired, my doctor advised me to eat yogurt/probiotic drink , in the entire 10 days I only felt dizzy twice with no other side effects, I thought this was easy and nothing to worry about

Not only can coconut water help you replenish the electrolytes lost during labor, it can also help you maintain regular bowel movements and avoid the much-feared post-delivery constipation. I loved drinking coconut water during my pregnancy and felt that, along with a healthy diet, it contributed to keeping me hydrated, nausea-free, and regular. In fact, your body can benefit from it. Sometimes, bacteria can go through your Urinary Tract, and when this happens, your body suffers. Organic King Coconut water can help cleanse your Urinary Tract, and this is done through making you pee. As you pee, the bacteria within your Urinary Tract will be washed away, hence cleaning your Urinary Tract My mother once told me that she can drink coconut water every day and will never get tired of it. We are also avid users of coconut oil. We used it on desserts, and on our hair and skin

Can cats drink coconut water? Coconut water is a liquid found inside green, unripe coconuts. Unlike other coconut products, it does not contain much fat. What it does contain is high amounts of potassium. For humans, this is considered one of the benefits of the drink, since potassium can help lower blood pressure Hi I am 28 year old.I am suffuring from urinal disorder for the last 10 years.when drink water then sometime after some moment i feel to urinate.while bathing ,when l flow some water on body i feel urination and while urinating i feel burning,and always after urination some drops of urine come out automatically it also happens while sneezing sometimes.please suggest me homeopathic medicine if. Q1. Why is taking antibiotics with milk a no-no? Does this apply to all antibiotics, or only certain ones? — Shirley, Ohio. It's not just milk — there are many other foods that can interfere. Question: Am 10 week pregnant have cough and cold I can't eat fruits can I drink coconut water please suggest me Answer : Congratulations for pregnancy dear if u have cold nd cough avoid taking coconut water too as its cold by nature so avoid coconut water its not safe untill u have cold nd cough